Non-Contact Voltage Tester is perfectly suitable also for DIYs, hobbyists and home owners, It helps you make the first and the most important safety check.
- Compact Design & Safety: It will send out multiple alarms through sound and light. When the voltage is detected, the tip will send out red light and beep. When the higher the sensed voltage is, or the closer it is to the voltage source, it beeps at a higher frequency. At the same time, the screen will be red or green, red means high voltage and live wire are detected, green means low voltage and null wire are detected.
- Non-Contact: With NCV inductive probe for AC voltage; Just place the tip near a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord.
- Led Flashlight: The LED flashlight provides convenience in a dark environment.
- Dual Range: Detects standard and low voltage (12-1000V AC / 48-1000V AC) for more sensitive and flexible measurements. The NCV sensor automatically recognizes the voltage and displays it on the bar graph.
- Security Level: IEC rated CAT III 1000V CAT IV 600V, Meets CE requirements; The electrical tester is safely double insulated.
- Operated by 2x1.5AAA batteries(not included).