Fully Foldable Bike Rack, Bike Rack
Easy to use, quick to set up, and reliably secure. The Hitch Rack with a 2" receiver comfortably holds up to 2 bikes with as much as a foot of space between them to eliminate interference. Attach it to your vehicle quickly with the tool-free AutoAttach system. Then, lock your bikes to the rack and secure it to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob. When not in use, the easily folds towards the vehicle. Load capacity is up to 120lbs, or up to 60lbs per bike.
Features: Holds up to 2 bikes comfortably Easy to install and remove the rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system Carrier easily folds when not in use and tilts away from the vehicle for rear access Lock bikes to the rack and secure it to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob Eliminates bike interference by adjusting side to side to create spacing between each bike Load capacity of 120lbs
Carries a wide variety of bikes with ease
The 2 Bike Rack uses a locking, ratcheting arm that hugs the front wheel into an over-sized wheel hoop to happily accommodate 20" to 29" wheels with anything from skinny roadie tires to fat bike tires, and everything in between.
Accessible folding mechanism
An accessible folding handle to raise or lower the rack is located at the end of the rack for ease of use. With this handle, there is no need to reach through bike frames or between the bikes and the vehicle to access the folding feature. The 2 Bike Rack is capable of folding down and away from a vehicle's rear hatch to allow you to access your cargo without taking the bikes out of the rack. When not carrying bikes, the rack folds up vertically for storage.
The 2 Bike Rack attaches into a 2" hitch receiver using a tools-free, locking Auto-Attach system. This is done by simply turning the dial at the base of the rack until it is tight and then locking it. Once it has been locked the dial will then free spin preventing someone from being able to loosen off your rack.
Carries up to two bikes
The 2 Bike Rack allows up to four bikes to be carried at one time on a 2" class 3 or greater hitch.
Each wheel arm has a locking cable included which can be wrapped around the frame and front wheel of each bike to secure them to the rack. The tool-free installation system also features a lock core in the tightening mechanism to prevent the rack from being removed while locked.
- Ideal for wide or fat-tire bikes, this rack offers generous spacing and side-to-side adjustments, so bikes won't bounce against one another and cause accidental damage
- It's easy to install and remove the rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Lock bikes to the rack and secure the rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Carrier easily folds when not in use and tilts away from the vehicle via the HitchSwitch lever, allowing rear access
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, and even fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29 in. wheels and up to 5 tires without adapters
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Carries 2 bikes
Tool-free AutoAttach knob makes it easy to install or remove and includes a built-in lock cylinder.
HitchSwitch lever tilts the rack up and down with easy to reach functionality.
Compactly folds up when not in use or for storage.