- 5-Layer Recyclable ACF Filtration System - The most advanced Activated Carbon Fiber (ACF) filtration technology, features 10 to 12 times better adsorption capacity than ordinary carbon, can be washed and reused repeatedly.It inhibit bacterial growth, improve taste, soften hard water and educes contaminants like sediment, chlorine, cysts, benzene, asbestos, mercury, & lead.
- Transparent Sturdy Convenien Design- Made from durable, no-leak Food grade ABS plastic. Non-toxic, environmentally friendly and durable, Cracking-proof, no-leakage, no-deformation.
- Double Outlet Faucet Filtration System - The faucet filter has two outlets, you can turn the switch to control it, to control whether your water filtered through the filter. Ergonomic swivel-unique design, easily switch between quality pure water. Easy to operate, easy to switch.
- Easy Installation Set - No permanent modification to kitchen sink is needed, so it can be moved from place to place with ease, which makes it a perfect choice for any rental home, apartment or temporary living space.It only takes five minutes to change the quality of the water.
- Suitable for Most Standard Faucet--We provide two types of connections to fit most standard Water Faucet. Works with the standard faucet,easy installation,the diameter of the tap must be between 0.55-0.94 inch,and the length should be more than 0.78 inch.
- Material: ABS
- Size: 4.48*2.08*4.2 inch
- Working pressure: 0.1--0.4Mpa.
- Applicable water temperature: 5-38 ° C
- Water flow: 6L/minute.
- Accuracy class of filter: 1 micrometer.
- Elements of filter: Activated carbon, mdedical stone, KDF, disincrustant. Lifespan of filter: 3--6 months.
- 1* Double Outlet Faucet Filtration System
- Please allow 1-3cm deviation due to manual measurement.
- For fresh clean water, please replace the cartridge filter every 3-6 months.
- First use, the water came out black for a second, because there is granular carbon in the filter. Don't worry! Just let the water drain a little off and it will be clear.
- Do not let hot water go throught the faucet with one side of the filter.