- SOFA SLIPCOVERS MATERIAL & DESIGN: Polyester and spandex fabric. All rounds without corners wrapped, not easy to wrinkle; elastic band and strap fastening closure at the bottom, double reinforcement, not easy to displacement.
- FITS MOST FURNITURE: Our slipcovers are one-size-fits-most. Our 4 seater sofa slipcover fits most sofas up to back length 92 to 122 Inch, our 3 seater sofa slipcover fits most sofas up to back length 76 to 90 Inch, our 2 seater loveseat slipcover fits most loveseats up to back length 57 to 72 Inch, our 1 seat chair slipcover fits most armchairs up to back length 35 to 55 Inch. PLEASE MEASURE BEFORE PURCHASING.
- STAYS IN PLACE: If your sofa is L type combined with 2 parts separately, you need to order the 2pcs cover for it. This sofa cover applicable to the sofa which there is a gap between seat with backrest and armrest. The small cloth strip that you use to hold in place, push them down and under as far as you can, will hold in place.
- PROTECT: This basic slipcover shields and protects your furniture from spills, stains, wear and tear to prevent it from getting ruined. It is great for homes with pets, or for anyone seeking an economical solution for furniture protection.
- LIGHWEIGHT AND EASY CARE: Easy to set up and pick up; machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry Low, not ironing, installation steps showed by seeing picture.
UNIVERSAL SUITABLE TO OVER 99% HOME SOFA SIZE BETWEEN:
- 1 seat : Chair length between 35" - 55" (90 -140 cm)
- 2 seat : Loveseat length between 57" - 72" (145 -185 cm)
- 3 seat : Sofa length between 76" - 90" (195 - 230 cm)
- 4 seat : Big Sofa length between 92" - 122" (235 - 310 cm)
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SOFA
- Before ordering, we recommend measuring your furniture to determine the right size
- If the distance of the red line is 35-55in, plz choose 1seater
- If the distance of the red line is 57-72in, plz choose 2seater
- If the distance of the red line is 76-90in, plz choose 3seater
- If the distance of the red line is 92-122in, plz choose 4seater
HOW TO INSTALL
Step 1. Extent the sofa cover（Position the slipcover over the sofa with the label at the back.）
Step 2. Cover the sofa in the right direction.
Step 3. Let the sofa hold down the four corners.
Step 4. Put the small cloth strip into the gap in the sofa.
Step 5. Put the sofa down and pull cover tight, pulling any excess fabric to the back.
Step 6. Enjoy your newly covered sofa!