Your prescription for tile lippage.
- Great tools for floor/wall setting. The system ensures flatness between tiles avoiding inequalities.
- The Tile Leveling System is reusable, it was easy enough to fix or remove with a special wrench.
- Suitable for 3mm to 25mm thickness of the tile, suitable for tile gap ≥2mm.
- Helps DIY and Professional tile layers increase the efficiency of laying tiles and obtain a perfect, lippage-free finish.
- Improve tile installation speed and reduce installer fatigue/stress. Virtually lippage free, flat surface drastically.
- Reduce the need for grinding and polishing.
- Prevent tiles from moving while curing.
- Re-usable wedges. save your money.
How to Use?
Lay the first piece of brick, seam ≥2mm or above., and close to second bricks.
Insert the T-pin along the crack, then rotate it 90 degrees, clamp the T-pin at the bottom of the two bricks and tighten the adjusting cover so that the two bricks are in the same level.
Before the cement or tile glue has completely dried up (usually no more than 6 hours), tighten the adjusting cover in the opposite direction, then rotate the T-pin 90 degrees so that the T-pin turns to a zigzag parallel to the tile, and remove the leveller.
Clean and dry storage for reuse.
- Material: PP + 430 Stainless Steel.
- Quantity: 50 Sets/Bag + 1Pcs Tool.
- Suitable Spacer: 2mm-8mm Spacer.
- Tile thickness: 5mm-20mm.
- Color: As the picture show.
- 50 x Reusable Tile Leveling System.
- 1 x Special Wrench.