Start Grow Pampas Grass, Enjoy Its Majestic Beauty!
This tall, ornamental grass is known for its silky, feathery plumes.
Pampas Grass is one of the largest ornamental grasses, and it is important to place the plants where they will have ample space, and they prefer a position in full sun.
Pampas Grass does require good drainage especially during the fall and winter. The grass blades are sharp, so care must be taken when pruning.
How To Grow Pampas Grass:
1) Some gardeners start the Pampas Grass seeds directly outside in the spring. Thus, we recommend to start grow pampas grass in spring.
2) Place the pampas grass seeds on top of the soil and gently press the seeds in.
3) Keep the Pampas Grass seeds moist until germination occurs.
4) And throughout the first growing season, water the grass with regularity.
5) In subsequent years, Pampas grass will be drought tolerant.
- Colors: Pink, Blue, Purple, White, Yellow, Random Color
- To Maturity: 30-90 Days Days
- Temperature: 15-35 Celcius Growing, 20-25 Celcius Sowing
- Using for: Garden, living room, potted plants
100 Pcs Pampas Grass Seeds