Keep everything around you clean and free from germs.
Studies show that bacteria can survive on surfaces for a few hours up to several days. Aside from washing and sanitizing our hands, it is also important to sanitize the things we often touch like mobile phones, keys, doorknobs, money, and other high-touch surfaces.
Nano Mist Sprayer is the best selling product in 2020.
Mistyque™ Nano Mist Sprayer is intelligently designed and has a compact size compared to traditional mist sprayers so you can carry it anywhere with you especially when traveling! It will perfectly fit your bag, purse, or pocket!
You can fill it up with any DIY disinfectant like Dettol, alcohol-based solution, or even bleach with water to create an effective cleaning and sanitizing solution. It is also very easy to maintain and clean! The nano technology used in the sprayer creates mist that lands on any surface evenly. Simply clean the surface of the mist sprayer with a soft damp cloth and wipe it dry with a dry cloth.
No more sticky sanitizer gel mess in your purse! Save 90% of the money from buying rinse-free sanitizers. The amount of liquid used in this machine is lesser compared to traditional hand spray. Contactless sanitization is possible using it which is very safe. You never want to go out without this!
It is very simple to use, too! Just filled it up with water, push down the switch, and then it automatically sends out a nice mist.
How to use:
1. Rotate counterclockwise to open the sanitizer filling tank.
2. After opening, fill the water tank with 75% alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
3. After adding sanitizer, turn it clockwise to tighten the sanitizer tank
4. Double click the power button to spay the sanitizer to disinfect the things.
With battery capacity for 2 hours, this product is a must-have for each and every one.
- Sanitize yourself and your belongings anywhere and anytime.
- Completely portable and rechargeable
- Designed as a mini size, comfortable to handle, a must-have to keep on you for sanitizing throughout the day.
- Save money from buying rinse-free sanitizers