Grab your Discounted MICRO500X™ Digital Coin Microscope Camera Continuous Magnifier 4.3inch LCD while the Store-wide SALE is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
Need a sharp eye to help you out with precise work?
Whether it be for a hobby or your profession, the MICRO500X™ Digital Coin Microscope Camera Continuous Magnifier 4.3inch LCD can help you out.
Picture capture works fantastic and video recording is easily done to record your findings. No need to use your smartphone.
Works perfectly for insect, plant, or coin observation as well as circuit board repairs and any other microwork like soldering or examining your findings. The MICRO500X™ Digital Coin Microscope Camera Continuous Magnifier 4.3inch LCD provides 500X continuous digital magnification, and with its built-in Lithium battery, it can operate for more than 4 hours.
The intelligent universal support is light and sturdy, providing you with a stable platform for your precision work. It can be used on glass, ceramic, marble, plastic board, and more.
Get yours today while stocks last!
Recommended Add on Products:
CoinCare™ Coin Holder Silver Dollar Display Case
TS100™ Programmable Soldering Iron Station Built-in STM32 Chip Soldering Kit.
Buy together and get a 15% discount on the second item!
MICRO500X™ Digital Coin Microscope Camera Continuous Magnifier 4.3inch LCD Features:
- With built-in lithium battery, can work continuously for 4 hours.
- 4.3 inches HD LCD display, which is convenient to observe more detailed details.
- Supported language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, Portuguese, Korean.
- 8 adjustable high brightness LED lights can work up to 100 thousand hours, which have a long service life.
- Support inserting memory card to take photos and video for network sharing and computer saving.
- The stand is very stable up and down adjustable and you do not have to worry about the shaking outside.
- Wide usage: board repair, print inspection, money check, learning and exploring, insect observation, jewelry identification.
- Dual power supply mode, lithium battery can be used for the power supply or connected to a power supply.
- Material: metal+plastic
- Main color: black
- Image sensor: 2M fine quality image sensor
- Magnifications: 50x, 500x
- Display: 4.3 inches TFT panel, 16:9
- Focusing range: 0-40mm
- Foucus mode: manual
- Resolution: 1920*1080, 1280*960, 640*480
- Micro TF card slot: support Micro TF card (not equipped with this unit) up to 32GB, including FAT, FAT32 two file formats
- Data format: JPG/AVI
- Light source: 8 LED lights (adjustable brightness)
- Frame rate: 30fps
- Interface: USB2.0
- Lens structure: 2G+IR
- Aperture: F4.5
- Lens angle: 16°
- Power supply: 1 * lithium battery, 3.7V, 1500mAh (included)
- Power source: DC 5V
- Rated voltage: AC 110-240V
- Battery continuous working time: about 4 hours
- Charging time: about 4 hours
- Stand size: 156 * 122mm / 6.1 * 4.8in
- Package size: 210 * 210 * 135mm / 8.3 * 8.3 * 5.3in
- Package weight: 714g / 1.6lb
- 1 x MICRO500X™ Digital Coin Microscope Camera
- 1 x USB Data Cable
- 2 x Slices
- 1 x Cleaning Fabric
- 1 x User Manual
Shipping & Returns Policy
All RedDot Deals products are shipped within 48-72 business hours and delivered within about 4-8 business days, however, due to the current pandemic, some delivery times may be longer due to transport delays.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 14 days of delivery for a refund (see refund policy for more details).