Durable: this forever matches strike lighter and adjustable cotton can endure at least 10,000 strikes. Premium quality magnesium core striker
Stays lit even when submerged in water.
It uses a magnesium core striker that is fuelled with kerosene oil to ensure that it stays lit even when it’s submerged in water.
Built with a refillable decorated stainless steel case to provide you with a stylish keychain that is durable enough to last for years.
Each weather-resistant striking rod is fitted with a flammable cotton core that can be ignited up to 10,000 times.
It’s an essential lighter for camping or just lighting your cigarettes.
GREAT EDC TOOL
This permanent match lighter is a convenient EDC tool and simple to operate. Durable and fuel refillable can be used thousands of times. With a compact and lightweight design, very handy and easy to carry anywhere, anytime, and in any condition.
High-quality aluminum alloy with a leather surface. Waterproof, moisture-proof, and pressure-resistant.
Built with an O ring design, you can easily attach your keys and convenient to take along with it for quick emergency access.
Small and exquisite, convenient, and easy carry every day. An indispensable tool for outdoor camping
HOW TO IGNITE IT?
1. Rotate counterclockwise to open the lid and add kerosene.
2. Put the striker back to dip the oil enough.
3. Make sure you are holding the striker shaft at a 45-degree angle with the flint rod.
4. Slightly press and quickly slide the striker along with the flint to the steel. Upward or downward is OK, please be careful not to hurt your finger.
HOW TO EXTEND OR CHANGE THE WICK
Don’t keep using the lighter if there is lighter fluid insufficient. If you see the flame is weak and the wick becomes difficult to be ignited, then you may need to refill it.
Do not burn the cotton core for more than 10 seconds each time. When the wick is burned to red and becomes short, the wick can’t absorb enough fluid so it will be difficult to ignite. Please extend or change the wick by the steps below.
1. Pull the steel scraper out by pliers.
2. Slowly pull the wick out, stop pulling if you think it’s long enough. Please directly change the wick if it’s too short to wrap the scraper.
3. Put the scraper back to the middle of the wick, and then lightly hammer it back to the pipe.
4. The exposed part of the wick should be at least half of the length of the exposed scraper.
1x Dragon Breath Lighter