Balloon Power Car, Intra-aortic balloon pump|Manual Balloon Pump
Looking for a unique toy that delivers hours of play while stimulating your child's imagination and development?
This balloon-powered car is a new high-quality balloon racing car with scientific and physical design, kids will learn a lot about scientific and physical knowledge while playing racing, improving their hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and observational ability.
- 【Creative Toy for Kids】: The balloon car toy involves basic physics (aerodynamics), perfectly suitable for kids from age 3 to age 14. It will bring them close to basic science and simulate kids to explore the magic of airpower, then promote them to develop an interest in science.
- 【Eco-Friendly Toy Without Battery】: The balloon-powered toy car features in eco-friendly and its unique creativity. Using aerodynamic principles to push the car forward, it is easy to play. The environmentally-friendly materials are harmless and tasteless, and the main body adopts environmentally-friendly ABS plastic material to allow the kids to play with confidence.
- 【Cute Cartoon Design】: Colorful, Simple operation and a lot of creative ideas. Inspire your child to explore the wonders of science with this toy. Balloons and toy cars are always children's favorites. Learning through Playing is Fun and learn more about Aerodynamics at the same time.
- 【Easy to Play】: Open the roof of the car, then fix the balloon in the car. Connect the car or launchpad to the inflator. Get the balloon inflated by pressing the rod continuously, then press the start button, the balloons car will move forward.
- 【Makes a Great Gift】: Kids will love this balloon-powered car and will love you for it. It is nontoxic, well made, which makes It a great birthday and holiday gift for your children or for the children of your family and friends too! Perfect for as a gift to children or toddlers
A GREAT HALLOWEEN/CHRISTMAS GIFT
Design: The balloon-powered toy is resistant to drops and wear. Durable and can be used for a long time.
How To Play?
1 . Open the roof of the car, connect the balloon to the air outlet of the inflator.
2 . Fix the car in the air outlet of the inflator.
3 . Get the balloon inflated by pressing the rod continuously.
4 . Press the start button on the inflator, then the balloon car toy will move forward.
Inertial car toys can save energy without using batteries.
• Material Type: ABS Plastic
• Unit weight: 17.6 ounces
• Color: Multicolor
• Manufacturer recommended age: Ages 3 years & up
•Notice: The package included 1 x cute design pump, 2 x Mini Car, 12 x balloon, 1 x Launch Tower, 1 x Rocket, 1 x Spaceman, well packed in a box.
- The environmentally-friendly materials are nontoxic and tasteless, and the main body adopts environmentally-friendly ABS plastic material to allow the baby to play with confidence.
- The structure is compact, resistant to falling and wear, and the product structure is compact and reliable.
- Toys that can be played while playing, using aerodynamic principles to push the car forward.
- Use aerodynamics to promote environmental protection and energy-saving without having to use the battery.
- Ideal gift for your kids.
Great Gift for Kids
These balloon toy car & launch set combine the colorful balloons into a single design. It’s a great gift for kids to improve their eye-hand coordination and color recognition skills.
Easy to Set & Play
The balloons are inflated from the rear of the car or the top of the rocket & spaceman, then release the car by pressing the blue button on the top. Any child is able to inflate their colorful balloon without any help from an adult.
Vivid Color & Cute Design
The colorful toy cars & launch set offer your kids a new experience to play. The lovely cartoon design can draw your little one’s attention, and they can have endless fun with this racer car kit.
1 X Inflatable tube
2 X Car
13 X Ball
1 set of skyrocketing device
Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color maybe a slightly different from the picture color.
Please allow 1-2cm differences due to manual measurement.