What an amazing feeling it is to hear your child's heartbeat for the first time! How would you like to hear their heartbeat whenever you want to?
Listen to your baby's heartbeat
at home as early as 16 weeks!
Now you can with the in-home Fetal Doppler by Jumper. The JPD-100E is CE and FDA certified, very high-quality clinically tested fetal doppler that will allow you to listen to your child's heartbeat, check the heart rate, and even see the rhythm in multiple screen displays!
The fetal doppler is used for checking fetal heart rate which displays on a large HD LCD screen & listening to fetal heartbeats through a speaker or headphones. It's useful for clinics, hospitals by doctors, or for personal use.
• Color LCD Screen
• Measuring Modes: Real-Time/Average/Manual Counting
• Displays Fetal Heartbeat Waveform
• Built-in Speaker/Sound Output Interface
• Interchangeable Waterproof
• High Sensitive Ultrasound Probe Sensor with 2.5MHz
• Adjustable Volume
• Detection of Probe Off
• Power Adapter: AC 220V ~ 50Hz, DC 12V
• Dimension: 129 x 82 x 32mm
What's in the Box
• Fetal Doppler
• 3x AAA Batteries
• Owner's Manual
• Warranty Card
• 1-year manufacture