Handy Stitch - Sewing MachinePRODUCT FEATURES:
Handheld sewing machine, Single stitch, Battery or power adaptor operated.Handheld sewing machine, Single stitch, Battery or power adaptor operated.
- Compact and lightweight, Portable and easy to carry around.
- Great for on spot repairs and alterations, Requires 4 x AA batteries or DC 6V 600mA power adaptor (not included), 20.5cm (L) x 6.7cm (W) x 3.2cm (H)
- Ideal for beginners and novice, Pre-threaded and ready to use, Can be used at home, in the office, car etc
100% brand new and high quality
- Material: ABS
- Color: as picture
- Product size: 20.5cm*6.7cm*3.2cm
1 x Sewing machine (Batteries not included)
1 x Needle
3 x Bobbins with thread
1 x Needle threader
1 x Extension Spindle
1 x User manual
1 x A piece of fabric tha
1.The thickness of the fabric should be 1.8MM around, can't work with the fabric too thick or too thin
2.This is a Single Thread Sewing Machine, so you have to Tie A Knot by yourself
3.If the product can't work smoothly , please contact us for replacement
4.Can't mix the battery with different brand or mix the battery with old and new
5.Wait for a moment when the battery get too hot
1. Install 4 AA batteries (Can't mix the battery with different brand or mix the old battery with new battery）
2. Installation line, place the cloth
3. Hold the fabric with the left hand, gently press the right thumb gently, the mechine will automatically send the object to the left. The right hand does not move, let the machine feed itself, and the left hand controls the direction of the cloth. Stitch the line until the end of sewing, it can automatically feed and adjust the tightness between the stitches.
4. Knot: The Single Stitch, so you have to Tie A Knot by yourself.
5. Change the line group: Pull out directly, be careful not to drop the spring. For example, if you change the large line group, you can connect the spare extension rod to the spool shaft and insert the large thread group. Then re-thread the thread and adjust the tension of the thread. Sewing.
6. Change the needle: Loosen the fixing screw, install a new needle.
The machine does not sew, sew intermittent, what should i do？
1: Unscrew the screw, loosen the needle screw
2: Adjust the needle to a proper length,The height of the needle is neither too high nor too low. (the needle head can be seen from the hole ).
3: Tighten the screw till the needle is immovable. When tightening the screw, there is a groove on the needle body. This groove must face straight ahead.
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk free 30 Days guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is an absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings, we'll make it right.
We have top notch 24/7 email and chat support. Please contact us at [email protected] if you need assistance.
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, please allow at least 2 - 3 weeks time for delivery.
Get them while stock last!