Lightweight & Durable!
How to use the slide hammer T-bar dent puller?
1. Clean the surface dent with a clean wet cloth.
2. Put the glue stick into a 20W glue gun and connect the power source and preheat for 3-5 minutes.
3. According to the dent size to choose a suitable pulling tab, you have 19 different sizes gasket, then put the heated glue on the puller tab, immediately place the puller tab in the center of the dent and hold on until it sticks.
4. Let the glue cool for about 8-10 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter.
5. After the glue cooling. While using this dent removal slide hammer T-bar dent puller tools （or bridge dent puller), pull the sliding rod backward to pull up the dent.
6. Check with a Line board. If a dent still exists, knock it slightly with a knockdown tool.
7. After finishing the dent, use 95% alcohol to clean the residual glue which on the car surface with a plastic shovel.
1 x Slide Hammer T-bar Dent Puller
1 x Silver Bridge Dent Puller
1 x 20W Hot Melt Glue Gun
7 x Dent Puller Glue Tabs
8 x Black Dent Puller Glue Tabs 5 x Blue Dent Puller Glue Tabs
5 x Heads for Tap Down Pen (with a 5-head tap down pen)
1 x Dent Puller Rubber Hammer 5 x Yellow Hot Melt Glue Sticks
5 x Black Hot Melt Glue Sticks 2 x Yellow Rubber Scraper
1 x Empty Alcohol Spray Bottle 1 x Black Clean Cloth
1 x Dent Puller Kit Tool Bag 1 x Operation Manual