Creates A Breathtaking Sight In Garden!
Consolida Ajacis, a herbaceous annual native to southern Europe. It also known as Larkspur Rocket, which is an annual flower grown from wildflower seed. It develops quickly, shooting up like a rocket, hence it's common name.
They are loaded with big, fully double blooms, and they are also vigorous, blooming quickly from flower seed.
Consolida Ajacis give weeks of color as they bloom from the bottom of the spike up, so the top is still in bud while the bottom is in full bloom.
This lovely Larkspur symbolizes carefree summer days, feeling lighthearted, and just having fun.
Professional florists rely on them as a filler for bouquets and wedding arrangements. They also dry Larkspur flowers well, keeping their color which makes them popular for creating dried arrangements as well.
How to Grow Consolida Ajacis:
1) To aid in the germination of Consolida Ajacis seeds, place the flower seeds on a damp paper towel,
2) Seal the towel and seeds in a ziploc bag and place in the refrigerator for 1 - 2 weeks.
3) After removing the flower seeds from the refrigerator, directly sow the Consolida Ajacis seeds outdoors in prepared soil, keeping the seeds moist until germination.
4) Seeds can also be sown indoors and Consolida Ajacis seedlings transplanted outside after 8 weeks of growth.
5) Watering deeply each week, and applying a liquid fertilizer every other week during the growing season.
6) After blooms are spent, cut back hard to encourage a second bloom later in the season. The flower seeds and Consolida Ajacis plants are poisonous so do not consume.
Color: White, Purple, Blue, Pink, Red, Random color
Average Germinate Time: 14 - 28 days
Light Required: No
Depth: Seeds must be covered thinly, no more than the thickness of the seed
Sowing Rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant
Moisture: Keep moist until germination
100 Pcs Consolida Ajacis Seeds