Welding Cored Wire, Welding Rod
SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE! Much lower working temperature than the vast majority of comparable products. Lets you repair & fabricate a far greater range of aluminum and other non-ferrous metal parts ... it's never been easier!
GETS THE JOB DONE! No need for expensive training or equipment provides you the ability to use this easily whether your a novice or a pro - Easily!
DEPENDABLE! Make clean joints with no slag enables you to create a strong quality finish on all projects just like the pros do * NO-NONSENSE! 39,000 psi tensile strength & 60,000 - 75,000 psi compression strength delivers the key to make your repair or fabrication stronger than the parent metal every time - Fast
BREAKTHROUGH! NO FLUX! Works with aluminum, aluminum alloy, die-cast, bronze, nickel, titanium, zinc, copper, brass, & most non-ferrous (non-magnetic) metals (does not work with steel except for galvanized steel) lets you apply quickly & easily with any handheld torch – Oxyacetylene, Mapp, Map/Pro or Propane like the best metalwork enthusiasts do.
USA Made Simple Welding Rods From Simple Solution Now is for every metalwork enthusiast who needs to repair or fabricate non-ferrous metal, but can't find a simple solution using just a handheld torch.
- What you get: you will receive a total of 30 pieces of aluminum welding rods in this package, sufficient quantity to meet your different needs in daily life
- Convenient to use: you don't need to use other flux powder with aluminum alloy as the welding core and coating as a salt base, the low melting point is 380 - 400 ℃, very convenient to weld
- Good processing performance: our aluminum welding rod is designed with powder core of the inner part, come with nice conductivity and corrosion resistance, will give a smooth and good welding effect
- Widely applicable: these easy melt welding rods are widely and mainly applied for argon arc welding and filling material for pure aluminum, suitable for electric power, chemistry, food using, and more
- Measurement: the diameter of the aluminum welding rod is approx. 2 mm/ 0.08 inches, the length is approx. 33 cm/ 13 inches, longer size for your using
Convenient to use:You don't need to use other flux powder with aluminum alloy as the welding core and coating as a salt base, the low melting point is 380 - 400 ℃, very convenient to weld.
Good processing performance:Our aluminum welding rod is designed with a powder core of the inner part, comes with nice conductivity and corrosion resistance, will give a smooth and good welding effect.
Widely applicable:These easy melt welding rods are widely and mainly applied for argon arc welding and filling material for pure aluminum, suitable for electric power, chemistry, food using, and more.
Quantity: 30 piecesMaterial: aluminumSize: approx. 0.08 inches in diameter, 13 inches in lengthColor: as pictures showed
Just imagine being able to repair anything made of Aluminum, Pot Metal, and Galvanized Steel using your own propane torch. NO Flux! NO special training.
You can repair: Boats, Props, Storm Doors, Ladders, Antiques, Tools, Outboards, Motors, Lawn Furniture, Transmissions, Cylinder Heads, Thermostats, Radiators, Air Conditioning Lines, Condensers, Oil Pans, Motorcycles, Bell Housing, R.V. Parts, Gutters, Pontoons, Molds, Rims, Etc
EASY TO USE: Alumaloy is as EASY as 1-2-3.
- Simply clean the base metal.
- Heat the base metal, NOT THE Alumaloy ROD.
Repair your way into hundreds of dollars of savings.
1. Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny.
2. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
3. As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
Caution: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is the wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
30 x Aluminum welding rods