Today Only: Buy 2 Get Free Shipping!
As the saying goes, everyone should hope for the best,
but also be prepared for the worst.
Our RescUeS™ 3 in 1 Car Life Keychain is a very powerful tool as it is specially designed and made to help you break out of your car in case of any emergencies. It has a blade that is extremely sharp that can cut anything even a seatbelt easily and quickly.
Originally developed for first responders (firefighters EMTs, law enforcement agencies); slowly it has become an essential safety solution for all safety-conscious drivers.
- Don't underestimate the power of this small yet incredible tool! It may not look much like Thor's incredible hammer, BUT it can knock out anyone fast and easy with just one strike. It’s a handy thing to have in case you meet harmful perpetrators along the way.
Seat Belt Cutter
- This tool features a safety blade.
- Traffic collisions can sometimes be unavoidable. Use this tool to immediately cut yourself loose in case your seatbelt gets jammed.
Car Window Breaker
Don't be trapped inside your vehicle in dangerous situations...like when your car accidentally falls into a deep river or a sudden flash flood.
Simply remove the cap off of this tool, and then forcibly press the metal pin against the car window until it clicks or you hear a cracking sound. Your car window will break and you’ll be able to get out in no time!
Lightweight, Mini, and Compact
- You can conveniently hang it to your keychain.
- Easily carry and use it wherever you go.
● Can be car safety seatbelt cutter and window glass breaker
● Compact, lightweight and powerful
● Easily accessible, no installation required
● Car escape tool, even suitable for underwater escape
● Hammer is strong and powerful enough
● Small size, easy to carry
● Can be a keychain carrying with you
(L x W x H): 7.50 x 3.00 x 1.50 cm / 2.95 x 1.18 x 0.59 inches
Q: How long this tool can be keep and still in function?
A: the product longevity if it is used frequently. This is truly an emergency tool and does not appear to be meant for frequent use, only for emergency use.
For what it is intended for, this is an ideal tool for emergency situations. The blade is sharp, the window breaker functions well and it's light weight won't weigh down you keyring.
**I would recommend that you wear gloves or wrap your hand in a rag before using the window breaker because there is a possibility of broken glass flying back and cutting you when breaking a window.
Q: Does the TSA allow this on planes?
A: You can pack it in your checked bag. If you try to carry it on or go through the security check point, then probably not.
Q: Does it work underwater?
A: It definitely can work underwater.